- Hiroshi Tanahashi (A Block, 6-1)
- Kenny Omega (B Block, 6-0)
- “Switchblade” Jay White (A Block, 5-2)
- Kazuchika Okada (A Block, 5-2)
- Tetsuya Naito (B Block, 5-1)
- EVIL (A Block, 4-3)
- Minoru Suzuki (A Block, 4-3)
- Kota Ibushi (B Block, 4-2)
- Michael Elgin (A Block, 3-4)
- SANADA (B Block, 3-3)
- Zack Sabre, Jr. (B Block, 3-3)
- Bad Luck Fale (A Block, 2-5)
- Hangman Page (A Block, 2-5)
- Togi Makabe (A Block, 2-5)
- Hirooki Goto (B Block, 2-4)
- Juice Robinson (B Block, 2-4)
- Tama Tonga (B Block, 2-4)
- Tomohiro Ishii (B Block, 2-4)
- YOSHI-HASHI (A Block, 1-6)
- Toru Yano (B Block, 1-5)
SANADA def. Toru Yano by count out after tying Yano into the barricade with the Paradise Lock and taping the barricade to the ring post.
Hirooki Goto def. Tama Tonga by disqualification after Bad Luck Fale runs in and hits Grenade.
Zack Sabre, Jr. def, Juice Robinson by submission with a figure four stump puller / leg-trap Ode to Jim Breaks combination.
Tomohiro Ishii def. Kenny Omega by pinfall with the vertical drop brainbuster.
Kota Ibushi def. Tetsuya Naito by pinfall with Kamigoye.