This morning around 9:30am, both Ace Austin & Gia Lee (real names Austin Highley & Georgia Miller) lost everything after a terrifying blaze tore through their residence. Thankfully, their precious baby girl Selina (black cat) was spared during the blaze after taking shelter below some debris that had fallen from the roof.
At this time, the fire is under investigation with the only thing known is it originated on the patio area outside their apartment. They were forced to run through the flames in order to escape. They have set up a GoFundMe at the following link: https://gofund.me/f5516aaa
This morning my worst fear was realized. I woke up to the realization that our apartment was on fire. We were able to make it out, our baby girl was saved, everyone is as okay as we can be.— Gia Lee Ann Miller // G L A M✨ (@MeanGiaMiller) October 18, 2021
Now it is time to rebuild. Like a phoenix, from these ashes we will rise. pic.twitter.com/gd4pIXDoDm
We’ve been helped so much already today & I can’t thank the local @RedCross, Fire team, & people of Woodman apartments enough— #INEVITABLE (@The_Ace_Austin) October 18, 2021
I appreciate so much the support you all give me as a pro wrestler but today Austin the person needs it.
Thank you. https://t.co/ppTGYQm3rv https://t.co/FRjiBIxBxw
A very trying day it’s been— #INEVITABLE (@The_Ace_Austin) October 18, 2021
The fire almost trapped us inside; I’m still in a bit of shock.
We don’t yet know how much we lost
But what we do know is that everything is going to be ok. Fire team saved our cat and nobody was hurt. Blessings are being counted. https://t.co/ZlJEZmoTyj
We here at Wrestle Royalty are obviously thankful that everyone was safe and wish them the best as they rebuild from the ashes. We encourage everyone that can to please donate and help. An update from the local news has been made available at the following: https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news/fire-crews-battle-apartment-fire-off-woodman-drive/