WWE has just released their entire PPV schedule for 2022. Not all dates have a confirmed location and times are to be determined. Also of note, not all events have been named yet, notably missing are Hell in a Cell, Extreme Rules, Elimination Chamber, & TLC.
The reason for a 2 month break between Royal Rumble and WrestleMania is due to the next event in Saudi Arabia taking place either the last weekend of February or first weekend of March. The same is likely the same reason for the extended break between the Labor Day Weekend event and Survivor Series.
– Saturday, January 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
– Saturday, January 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
– Saturday, April 2 & Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
– Sunday, May 8 – Pay-Per-View at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
– Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
– Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
– Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
– Saturday, September 3 or Sunday, September 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
– Saturday, November 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston
Jason’s Jest: Hopefully the unnamed events means WWE is doing away with gimmick based PPV’s and returning to the traditional format of just having them happen randomly.